Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's Under My Skin

I have been meaning to do a video blog, since it's been forever...(as usual) but since I just showered all of the makeup from TerrorDome off, my face is red and blotchy....so, written (typed) blog it is for tonight!!

There is something that has been completely under my skin, and I swear...I am going to, for REAL, bounce someone's head off the wall any second now...

Here goes...

Many moons ago, I was friends with this girl...She was my BEST friend. I taught her so many things about the acting and makeup world. I told her all of my little secrets to keeping stage makeup looking wonderful, how to make a smokey eye illuminate, how to make your skin look like its peeling with latex, how to fade colors to make a realistic bruise, how to shape wax to make prosthetic bullet holes, how to make brain matter out of a sponge and jello....so on and so forth. I introduced her to the wonderful world of Seasonal Acting...brought her on as my semi torch carrier for TD...

Then shit blew up, she became the biggest fucking pain in the ass....a lot of crazy shit went down....Long story short, the friendship died. Completely and utterly vanished. Sometimes, I miss the shit out of her. Like, to the point where I just want to call her and be like, "Yo, come over...I have to show you this disgusting piece I just made out of latex and paper towels." But, like I said, the friendship is dead. 

But anyway...(This is where I start bitching....)

I saw a comment on a photo of hers...About how her makeup looks amazing and blahblah.....Bitch, she's using MY makeup tricks to make people think she is some sort of gore designing demigoddess. Yeah, not really. Last time I checked, I took the Makeup classes in college...and im the one that designed all of the techniques you are now claiming as your own. Ugh.

Why can't people just get over themselves? Seriously...If I was her, and someone was like, Your makeup looks sublime....I'd be like, "thanks...some cunt showed me how to do shit like this a long ass time ago"....I wouldnt take ALL the damn credit. News flash....You're a fucking FAKE. 

But whatever....I just wanted to get some of this rage out of me before I went to bed. I feel like if I didnt, i would be killing people in my dreams again....and after all the blood I saw tonight, while i was doing what I do best; insulting people, making them piss their pants and cry...I would rather have dreams of something else. 

But I love you all....and I promise a video blog sooner or later...


Have sweet dreams, Dear Ones,
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment