Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Swirling In Circles Under The Stars

I had a dream of you. It surprised me and made me wish you could be nearer to me. 

I was sitting under a apple tree, my horse grazing nearby and i was bathing in the moonlight. The breeze caught my hair and made it dance on the wind. It smelled like apples, dead leaves and cinnamon. I heard horse hooves beating the earth...coming closer...faster...

Then you were there...pulling me to my feet and pressing me to you. 
Everything faded and we were in a ballroom. We danced, swirled in circles, our eyes never parting. Our own personal waltz. 

Again, everything fading, and you were sitting at a piano, candles were everywhere...making shadows dance across your face. You played for me...and i swooned. The room spun. 
I felt myself falling...the music overcoming me. 

You caught me, and dipped me low, pressing your lips to mine. 

And i awoke. Sweating and chest heaving. 

It felt so real.

Wishing with all my heart, 
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment