Saturday, October 9, 2010

Where I Belong...

So, I havent actually written a legit journal entry, so i guess thats what this one will be. 
TerrorDome started again, and It is exactly where i belong...I can not believe i missed last season, and it feels so natural, so right being back. Ive missed it so much. 

But meanwhile...I have been getting more and more irritated with people. I don't like being ignored. I shouldn't be ignored. I shouldn't have to feel like I did something wrong. Its not fair, and i hate every second of it. It feels like im going slightly crazy...like, i just look for a reason to be upset. 

I just want things to be normal. 
A normal job.
My own place where i can have a garden.
A happy relationship that made me excited. 

When will happiness find me?

Swallowing cobwebs,
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment