Saturday, October 16, 2010

Un Fantasma Tra Noi

There is something missing. I have done nothing but sit alone for days and then endless nights. Pacing the hall, wearing ruts in the floor...carving out a trench with my walking. 
It's so cold outside and the sky hasn't been beautiful since the last time i saw your face. 
I don't know why i let things torture me like this. 

But it hurts. 
Like I have shards of glass running through my veins.

Why do people die when they look at me? When they taste my mouth...When their fingers get lost in my hair...

My ears are ringing. They have been since last week. I wish for silence, and then I go deaf. 

No one will answer my calls...No one wants to hear from the mute, dirty little girl. They have moved onto bigger and better...

There is nothing left to be curious about...And i broke my promise...


I feel like I will always remain alone.

-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment