Friday, November 5, 2010

Fallen Victim To Encryption

I lay, almost incoherent as the time passes. Slowly. As if Father Time is parsimonious with his seconds. 

I have a secret to tell you as I wait for the clock to chime your arrival.

I didnt know what I was going to do with myself...Until you found me. 
Swept me off my feet and into your arms...I didnt know how many days i had left. 

I was wandering, alone and unheeded, through forest, thick and overgrown. 

No one to hear my calls. No one to see the tears I cried. No you to save me as I traveled deeper and more abysmally into oblivion.

And then you plucked me from the trees that i once thought were impenetrable. You brought me into the sunlight...it made my eyes sting and felt as if it was bleaching my skin. But at the same time, felt warm...safe...welcoming. 

All this time, and you were right in front of me. You were the beginning i was desiring for. 

You and you alone make me feel like I am alive.
-J.C.







No comments:

Post a Comment