Friday, November 5, 2010

A Letter

As i sit here, a lot of things are passing through my mind. There are so many things that i feel like i need to explain. Things that when i say them, might push you away from me. Things that may very well even frighten you, but i feel like they need be said.
My heart has never felt so full. Is it strange to feel so connected...so strong...about a person, even if you have only known them for such a short period of time? Some may say yes...some may say I am crazy...but until they have felt the strong gravitational pull of longing...then they have no idea what I am talking about. You may even think im crazy.
There was a moment...when we lay in bed, with your arm under my head...with your heart echoing in my ears... that i wanted to look into your beautiful eyes and tell you that it felt so right...so natural to be in that exact moment, at that exact time, with you. Im not exactly sure why...or how...but its a feeling. A deep rooted feeling that I cant just shake off. Something has been planted inside of me...and I dont know what to do. You left to go home...and I feel like I cant breathe...And i dont like the feeling of not being able to breathe.

This letter is probably too much, and im sure youll never ever read it, but if you did, im sure you would probably also call me crazy. But isnt it plausible to want to be with someone, even if you dont really know everything about them? I may not know your moms name or anything about your siblings, but i know how you feel when youre pressed against me. I know how your hand fits perfectly in mine. I know the way your lips feel when you match yours to mine. I know how your heart sounds as im tracing my finger tips along your skin.
These feelings i have are not normal for me. I dont let my guard down to anyone. I have a solid wall that i have stacked through the years to keep out any real emotion. So, what do I do when i have a strange emotion overpowering me? I write. Im so sorry if this is too much to even absorb. I just need you to know where i stand, right here...right now.
Its not that hard to love me. Its not that easy to forget me. I am the best thing thats ever happend to some people...and i want to be your best thing. I want to be your safe place away from reality. I want to be your cocoon youre wrapped in to protect you from the world.
 
I want to be your world.
 
Doesnt everyone just want to be happy in life? Doesnt everyone deserve a moment of undying, never ending, truthful bliss?
This isnt a marriage proposal or anything...this is me putting my feelings, my emotions, my entire heart out on the line. I am standing naked before you...getting ready to be judged...scorned...frowned upon.  You like spending time with me...you like the moments we share...so lets make more moments...lets make things more bright and beautiful. Lets dance together, for a long while. ...who knows what the future holds...a lot can happen in 3 years.
Lives can completely change and alter in just a day.
Maybe in time, you will get to read this. Maybe in 3 years. Maybe tomorrow...Probably never...but when or if you do...finish it...and start over again. Know that this is a good....great... thing that is being dangled before your beautiful eyes.
Please dont shun me. Please dont turn your back on me. Please, let brilliant things come from this letter. 


And  this is my letter to you.
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment