Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sound Asleep

I have had the most awkward dream that have sort of perturbs my mind...leaving me completely unsettled, even when I finally open my eyes. I dont know how to explain them...I'll just tell you what it is...

I'm running through fields...on a path that the snow has been shoveled out from. The flakes are falling from the sky, thick...full...My breath comes out as steam as it seems like I am searching for you in the blizzard. I see you...Far away...Your radiant blue eyes are bright against the snow...searing through me...I feel like I stop breathing...You run to me...wrapping your arms across my back and kiss my throat. I close my eyes...Your kisses continue down my throat, across my collar bone...down my chest and your lips stop right at the very tip of my cleavage. A low, deep growl comes from out of you...Your fingers lace themselves into my hair and you make a fist within it...Your mouth finds its way back to my throat, and you gently rake your teeth across it before you bite...hard...ripping into me...blood pouring from me and staining the perfectly white snow. You pull away...tendons and flesh hang from your mouth....I fall to my knees...eyes gaped open and I mouth the words..."I have always loved you." before i fall back and the heavy falling snow starts to consume me. With your eyes laughing at me and blood staining your chin, you turn away....

I always wake up shivering.

I dont know how often I have had this same dream. I dont know why it makes my skin tingle. 

But deep down, i like it



Freezing only for you, 
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment