Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Long Trail

So I have had some time to do nothing...and in reality, i really havent done shit. I guess things with my mother have subsided...shes not jumping down my throat for the littlest thing right now, and I am grateful. Too much stress makes my entire world feel pointless...

I had a job interview last night, and it looks promising...she said she would be in touch with me sometime this week...so I await for the phone call. I'll tell you what the job is when I speak to her again...i dont want to jinx it. 

Ya know, as each day passes, i get more and more anxious to find a place with Adam. I seriously hate feeling like i am stuck...the past 3 nights have been lovely...we stayed at his house and it kind of felt like I hope it will feel for when we move in together. Just, free to do what we want...without someone nagging and complaining...to come and go, or even just stay, as we want. Hopefully, (please!) this job comes through quickly...and I can restart the savings jar...An apartment for him and I is ALL i want right now. Nothing else matters, other then that to me...I just want it, so bad. I wish there was something I could do to make a butt load of money like, super fast...I even wish that taking a personal loan out wouldnt be so difficult...it wouldnt even have to be that much. Maybe like, 4,000$ worth of loan...we could get a nice apartment, set everything up and have enough money to get some furniture and stuff we would need. 

Ugh...I'm day dreaming again...

I have a piece that will be in Otherwise Caffeinated for July...Make sure you guys check it out...and check out the writings of the other authors that are on there...there is always something worth reading :)

Ill talk to you guys soon and Ill let you know how that job plays out. 

Fingers crossed, with hands raised to the sky,
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment