Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Walked With You Once Upon A Dream

The night glittered all around us, as the autumn leaves rustled in the breeze. The moon was so big that it illuminated everything around us. 

"You know, we shouldn't be seeing each other." You said. 

"I know, sweet prince, but I just cant stand being away from you. Being with one another is our destiny. You of all people should know that." I breathed, almost whispering. 

The gentle gusts fluttered my ivory skirts and tousled my dark locks. Your hand cupped my cheek and you ran your fingers through my hair. 

"Destiny doesnt mean we should break the law. You are the chosen one. The one that will bring us all out of hiding, my Goddess. You must uphold the laws. And like you said, you of all people should know that." 

I pulled away from your hand, sighed and looked toward the sky. 

"There is nothing in this life, in our past lives or our future lives that will keep us apart. I will suffer any wrath to keep our bond. And when I let the world end, we will still be hand in hand." 

Your lips graze mine and you step away. 

"I have to get back. If they notice I am gone, they will come looking for you. I wont put you in any more danger, my love. Until next time."

And with a slight swirl of wind and leaves, you were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment