Friday, March 2, 2012

Dancing In The Winter Wind

As unhappy I am about this postponing of Adam's and my wedding...I guess there are some right reasons for it. The main thing I actually thought about was, "Hey! We'll get to go through another Christmas and I can actually find some white lights!" 
I just hate that we have to wait longer. But, I suppose since we love each other like we do, it doesn't really matter when we get married, right? It just sucks. 

Hopefully, by this time next year, we will have our own house that we don't have to worry about walking around naked in. Like, I could totally streak from the bedroom to the bathroom and not worry about getting busted. Ha!
I could totally cook naked too....just saying. Sorry about the visuals. (giggles)

On another note, today, I am going to go take the test for my learners permits at DMV... Yes...I feel like I am like a teenager again. I cant really believe that I have to start all over again. Adam says I am making progress towards getting my license back...but when I walked out of DMV last week, I felt so discouraged...Like it didn't matter where I was with progress because I feel like I am back to square one. Kind of like, I lost faith in myself. I shouldn't have waited so long to get this taken care of. But, I guess everything for a reason. 
 What ever that reason my be... -.-
I am actually kind of nervous about this test...Like I feel like, I have been driving wrong for the past ten years...illegally, but still. So I have to learn how to drive right all over again because I will have to take another road test too. As well as a 5 hour course.

But I guess thats all the update that I have...And I will let everyone know how the test today turns out. I really hope I pass it. I read the book...but I really feel like they are going to nail me with a question that I am going to be like...."Ummmmm...." The first time I took the test, I only one wrong....so HOPEFULLY that's what happens today. Maybe, even not any of them any wrong....


Thanks for listening.
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment