Sunday, September 26, 2010

Only The Most Sacred Crater Will Suit My Burial

Tonight, I am home....the lonely night fills my insides with more empty.... I sat under the marbled sky until the late September air chilled me through...and wondered....
How far will I walk before I find something worth sticking with?
Not something...I need to stop thinking that they are all objects and maybe start referring to them as people...humans...with emotions. 

Nahhhhhh.

Maybe, after all, I am nothing more then a succubus that survives off of the energy of men. Is it possible that I am the kind of woman that will never find true love because I am too worried about feeding from lovers? Do I just lie beneath them to fill my aching body? To calm the rumble in my stomach? To quiet the storm in my loins? Do I continue to place these play things under me to dominate and control...even if it's just for a minute...so I can feel the power?  To feel the rush of energy passing between our hot, quivering bodies?

Maybe, I demand such attention...and I have such urgent needs because I can't control the Goddess inside of me. I can't control my own power that radiates deep within. 

I am overwhelming...to most people...



Something may be brewing...I may have found a counter part to tread the waters of primal desires with me. Maybe.

We. Shall. See. 


You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.

-J.C


 







No comments:

Post a Comment