Thursday, September 30, 2010

She Comes On Like A Crippled Play Thing

Something is quivering inside...like a seed has been planted. It's rooted itself.
Festering inside a make believe womb.

But I wont believe it until I see it. 

It runs through my blood...highly toxic...I have infected you with my poison...
And for that, I owe you life. 

I can feel drums mimicking my heartbeat...echoing inside my hollow skull. 
Nothing seems right. Nothing seems sacred anymore, fore you have violated me.

Rocking to the beat, pulsating to the rhythm...every corpuscle throbbing with wonder.
If it takes breaking me down to nothing to fix me...do it...break me.
Beat me, hurt me, lie to me, make it bleed. 

Rip me up until you're satisfied with the mess you'll leave me as.

I never want it to stop...
I love these bruises.
I love the torn flesh. 
I love the whimpers I make when you rake your nails down my damp thigh.
I love the way the tears sting my eyes.
I have never felt this good...sober.
Take what you need...
I want you to strip me to the bone.
And then gnaw on those and take your fill. 

I have everything and nothing to give at the same time.

And please, take it all. 
 
Die Öffnung meiner ganzen Seele
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment