Sunday, September 26, 2010

You Could... If You Wanted To...

I could be your night terror...making you gasp for air in the middle of the night.
You could be the one under me, begging me to take every pulsating inch of you deep into my body.
You could trace your teeth along my throat...feeling the blood pulsate. And then take a bite out of me...

My mouth wouldn't open at the point of climax...my teeth clench and I bare them in response to the pleasure.
So you could see that...

You could see the way my golden hair falls across my moist red lips...
You could feel the way I arch myself against you, grinding against you, welcoming you in deeper...with a hunger so fierce I would cry. You would hear my sultry voice, against your ears, begging..."Take me. Make it hurt."

I want you to read me Whitman's and Shakespeare's and Milton's words...fill my head with them so it's swirling...and I am swooning....

You could taste my lips upon yours, ever so gentle...then fiercely parting them...inviting yourself in...

You wont have to imagine. You could...If you wanted to.

Spiraling in this continuum,
-J.C

No comments:

Post a Comment