Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Balance Isnt My Forte

Maybe im just blind to everything around me. Maybe i am just deaf to the things people say. Maybe i cant speak when im spoken to...like that ever happens. Im just so broken. Everything about me is fractured.

I would still much rather dance in the cold March rain. Nude. Showing everything to everyone. Judge me. I dare you.

I dont feel right. Empty. Like,if you whispered your sweet nothings in my ear, you would get a hollow echo in return.

I feel like i am waiting for something, and im not sure what exactly it is...spring? The sunshine? The birth of some new beginning? I hate waiting. Its torture to me.

I think ive been too calm...almost to the point of uncaring...too mellow...too silent...too hush hush.  
Im too complicated sometimes. The mind of a tormented artist...yup, me, right now.

I just refuse to bend...im set in my ways, and anything that gets in my way...i'll require YOU to bend....bend until you break.

I will continue trying to walk this tight rope for you...dancing in my sequined outfit...toes pointed...eyes forward...umbrella clasped in my right palm...delicate...

Back off. I'll manage to fall on my own...after all, Balance isnt my cup of tea. Im clumsy...forgetful...accident prone...a walking disaster...

But in Chaos...you'll find my beauty...somehow,someway...you'll see i was only put here to turn your dreams to dust...

Im nothing more then a mimic of something from your past...i promise i'll make it hurt.


Nothing will ever stop me. Nothing dares step into my path...



Im never going to dance again,
-J.C.



No comments:

Post a Comment