Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's Worth It All

All of my memories keep you near...
And the stars shining in the sky remind me that everything works itself out.
A gentle kiss confirms it.
Darling, you know I love you till the end of time.

There is so need for fighting. No need for worries or doubts or explanations.
Just close your eyes and feel the way the night wraps you into its blanket of velvet navy skies.

Feel the way it makes your soul sigh with relief.
There's always time to worry about things.
But there's not enough time to be together...
We will grow old...so lets enjoy each other while we still have each other.

Lets live our life with no regrets...no missed moments...
Hand in hand walking together toward the end of time...
Never looking back and wondering " What if......?"

And in these silent moments, I close my eyes and listen to my heart beating with its imperfection ...I see your perfect blue eyes, that still take my breath away...gazing upon me. And when I see you smile at me, while the world spins around us, it reminds me again and again and again...

Its all worth it.



Painting sunsets over sheltering skies for you, 
-J.C.




No comments:

Post a Comment