Friday, December 24, 2010

A Christmas Message

It just turned Midnight...it is now officially Christmas Day and my heart is so full of fuzz and things that are wonderful, that if I were to explode, I would shoot out super amounts of love and it would be gross and disgusting but totally awesome at the same time!

But in all seriousness. This Christmas is feeling like it's the best one I have experienced by far. I am with my family for the first time in a few years...and I have an amazing boyfriend that's spending it with me also. My grandparents are up from North Carolina to spend Christmas with us...It feels so perfect.

I dont know what I would do if i was stuck in some other state by myself this year. I dont know why I always went searching for another place to be then the one place i was SUPPOSED to be. 
I know exactly where I belong...it just took a little bit to figure it out....damn those life lessons. 

So, I guess this is the part where I tell everyone what I am thankful for and all that jazz, like I always do around this time of year. 

But all that you need to know...that the one thing I am most thankful for is being right here, right now...with the people that are around me and the people that are going to share this amazing day with me. 

My heart is seriously full. 

I hope everyone has a great holiday...whether is be Yule...Christmas...or any of those other holidays that other people from a different faith celebrate around this time of the season. 

The message of Christmas is that the visible material world is bound to the invisible spiritual world.

Forever yours, 
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment