Saturday, December 4, 2010

Roses Bloom From The Frozen Ground

I have never felt so full of life as I have felt in the past few weeks. I've danced harder...laughed louder and loved fuller then I ever have. 
And I couldn't be any happier. 

I just feel like sometimes, my emotions scare people. The dedication and desire that I show is frightening...or maybe unbelievable. But I want you to know, there is NOTHING this world will throw at me that I wont fight through to keep you at my side. You mean everything to me. Everything. You show me the world through your brilliant eyes. You give me passion and devotion when you touch my skin and set it afire. When your lips graze mine...i fall to pieces. 

And i love every second of it. 

Please let our seconds turn into years. Many many moons. 

I dont think I have ever wanted anything as much as i do you. 

I give you my every breath.
Eternally your Goddess, 
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment