Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lost Before Dawn

The time has flown by so quickly and yet crawled. I dont know what exactly my head has been doing. New beginnings have happened...past whatevers dying hard. Its so hard to stay focused on one thing...I keep bouncing, looking for another pointless thing to consume my empty...swallow the void. 
But what IS the void? What is the something I need?
I know exactly what it is. But I dare not say it.  I dare not say aloud what it is i want so badly.

Sigh. 

All i hear is an organ right now...playing haunting but beautiful music. It's beckoning me to come dance...to strip off my long tattered and dirty dress and dance sky clad in the dark frosty night. The velvet sky that sparkles with diamonds smiles at me and the darkness is like an open mouth greeting me with absolute hunger. It yearns for me. For my warmth. My youth. For my anger.

Maybe I'll just sleep away my desires. The night can not have me this time.

Howling at the moon and fighting off the change, 
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment