Sunday, February 6, 2011

...And Then There Was The Rant...



Time is passing...and I feel like it doesnt want anything to do with me...
I'm sad...pacing...wringing my hands...and then clenching my fists against the side of my temples because I cant get this stupid fucking song out of my head. 

It echos, ya know...Pounding in my ears...I need to go running because that's usually all that helps me focus...the pounding of my Nike's on the black top and the way my breath comes out in it's cold steamy mist is what helps the best...I create my own rhythm...no one can see the tears that mix with my sweat when i am running...alone. 

The clock is still ticking...i'm sitting in the corner of my small room...rocking back and forth...counting carpet fibers...my head, thats slamming against the wall...keeps the beat of that song thats still pulsating through my brain...

My sanity is gone. Way past helping now...I'd wish for silence...but then i know, i would go deaf. 

tick tock. tick tock. tick tock. 


Moving in tandem with nothing, 
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment