Monday, February 7, 2011

I Love...

...when i remember funny ass shit that i most certainly should have blogged about then i forgot to...and then i see a picture or hear a song...and the memory comes flooding back to me....and im like, oh shit!!! i should have blogged about that....
So i just saw a photo of someone that i was seeing for a minute, a long long time ago...on facebook...no names mentioned because this journal is now public...and i thought to myself of a memory that i have about him that fucking makes me laugh my ass off every time it passes my mind...
Here goes the sharing:
So, this one night, Guy and i we at a mutual friends house...listening to music, drinking...so on and so forth...and Guy drags me into the guest room where we were going to be sleeping...and wants to do naughty things...
So, i giggle and choke on my Captain Morgan tattoo & fruit punch and say...whaaat?
He then proceeds to rip off his pants...
and says...
Im ready when you are...

Ready was NOT the word...in fact...it was completely the opposite...

You know what pasta looks like when you take it out of boiling water...and it's done cooking...it's all floppy and cant stand up anymore because it's done and then you throw it on the ceiling to see if it sticks?
Thats what i was looking at.
I'm pretty sure...but i cant be positive because a fit of giggles over took me...but i THINK i said....umm, yeah, about that...

...and i walked out...still cracking up and choking on my tasty beverage choice of the evening...

WHO. DOES. THAT?!?!

To this day, i'll never know if he was serious or it was a joke on me...but that thing looked so pathetic and sad just hanging there...Ready!?!? Yeah, ok...


Alright, i am done picking on people...but I just had to get this out...and im legit laughing my ass off right now...


In stitches,
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment