Monday, February 28, 2011

Fate Has Finally Found Me

There is some distance in the Elsewhere today...The wind must be blowing too hard or something because the ringing in my ears is really starting to irritate me. 

The gardens have started blooming there, and I found myself there last night, running my finger tips gently across the silky buds and walking through the new baby grass, in bare feet. The dew on it this morning was cold, but there wasn't any frost, which is something new. I saw a robin...and I settled down next to it, and sang..."Oh pretty robin." 
I'm really glad that spring has found it's way into the Elsewhere...I was getting pretty depressed looking at the dead and slightly decaying roses. Too much brown. But this is the dark before the light. The storm before the calm.

This place will be so full of roses in a couple weeks that I can put money on it that they will start to suffocate me. But I can't wait. I can't wait for the lightening bugs to come back. They make the meadow look like it is covered in glitter at night.

I love the way everything is changing. It makes me feel amazing inside.

And I like every second of it. It feels like I can breathe.

Drinking in a possible forever, 
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment