Friday, February 18, 2011

Just Dance

Things the past two weeks have been nice. Valentines Day was great...even though Adam and I didnt exactly have our V-day on the right day...He got me the best Valentines present I have ever gotten...It's the Open Heart key from Kay Jewelers...exactly what I wanted...and it was hilarious...I was like, "I can haz diamonds??" I love him. 
Ya know, there isnt anything else i could ask for....(besides our own place) and that makes everything so nice. 
I cant wait for this summer...it's going to be the best. I know I say that every summer....but seriously, this one is going to be bomb ass. haha. 

So, I am going to have some writing in a new online literary magazine called Otherwise Caffeinated...and as soon as I get the link, I'll post it up in here..
This is so exciting...and to be honest, I wasnt going to send them anything, because we all know how i am with pieces that i write...(its all shit) but Adam said I should...so yeah...I am so glad i have him to push me to do the things that i should be doing...lol. Another reason I love him. 

So, things on the home front are kind of shaky...Mom is in some serious debt with her rent and shit...bout 7 grand worth...that has to be paid by the middle of next week...and i guess her and amanda havent been being to kosher to each other...Amanda is always crying to mom that she doesnt do anything for her and theres no food in the house and shes always hungry and this and that...but truth be told...amanda is never here! I feel bad for mom, ya know? Shes trying her hardest...and dealing with the stress of this, and then she has amanda's shit to deal with...

I. Can. Not. Wait. To. Move. Out.

Work has been royally fucking with me...barely no hours and fucking me on my pay by a dollar per hour...sneaky fucks...
But i have a friend thats going to talked to her boss at her job to see if theyll give me a few hours a week bar tending or waitressing...That extra money would be ideal...and speed up the process of moving out...I HAVE to get out of here...ugh. 
And also...East Side might be opening again...and I'll totally work there again...I miss it all the time. I'm telling you, once you work at a bar or restaurant or whatever for an extended period of time, you wont want another job...because having money in your pocket every night is amazing...
And if youre any good at what you do...its a nice chunk of money...So please, to anyone whose reading this...keep me in your thoughts and prayers so i get one of those bar tending/waitressing jobs...even if its just a few nights a week...it'll be worth it. 

Oh, and i have a new phone number...I'm back in the 845 area code, finally...it's been almost 2 years since i have had a 845 area code...

And i need to find a red or black satin infinity scarf...I want one so bad....so if you know where i can get one...lemme know?

Thats enough out of me for today...

I am only in this for the fame, 
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment