Monday, August 1, 2011

How Beautiful You Really Are To Me

I sigh deeply as the night around me shifts. Its pouring...soaking my clothes...the rain streaks my makeup down my cheeks...

My blood red lips curl into a smile. 

Even though I am shivering from the cold, I have never been warmer. 

My heart beats, echoing against the thunder in the distance. 

As I hold my breath, I close my eyes and I can feel your hands on my face...your lips on mine. 

The drops on my face...they are warm...not rain...tears...


But i dont cry from being sad. I cry from having someone finally love me completely. 

For the first time in my life...the person who touches me actually loves me....


"There you are, sitting in the garden...Clutching my coffee, calling me sugar...You called me sugar"




Everything tastes sweeter when the taste of your lips still lingers on mine. 



Goodnight, sweet prince....Wherever you lay your head on this storm laced evening...May your dreams be of me. 





Answering to the night, 
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment