Sunday, August 14, 2011

Into The Dark

You came to me during the peak of the storm. The lightening streaked across your face as you pulled me toward you to make me lay beneath you. I saw blood in your eyes. But with each nip of your teeth to my skin, you assure me....

I wont hurt you.

The playful nibbles turned into mouth fulls of flesh, almost puncturing through...but just raising blood to the surface. Instant bruises. The pain bringing a half moan half scream to my lips. Your hand instantly covers my mouth. 

I wont hurt you. 

You ease your body into mine...and with each thrust, i become more and more dizzy to your needs. Your desires. Your blood lust. 

A growl comes from deep within your throat.

I am pinned to the bed by my wrists as you have your way with me. Taking your fill. My entire body is on fire...

I love you. 

And before I can reciprocate my affections for you...my entire world is covered with a pillow...faster and faster you thrust...
My nails dig into your back and I flail, trying to break free. My screams of terror are drowned out by the thunder. 

I can feel myself going deaf...my throat raw from my pleas to let me go. 

I cant breathe. Im dizzy. Im dying. 

You release yourself into me...

I wont hurt you.




No comments:

Post a Comment