Monday, April 25, 2011

50 Reasons Why My Stars Shine

  • 1- For picking me, out of all the other apples on the tree.
  • 2- For seeing my true self behind my teased out hair and creepy makeup.
  • 3- For not liking coconut m&ms
  • 4- For listening to techno and such music
  • 5- For drinking coffee like i do
  • 6- For having breath taking blue eyes
  • 7- For reading everything i write
  • 8- For having a hunger to read more of said writing
  • 9-  For keeping me calm in serious situations
  • 10- For loving cats
  • 11- For your perfect kisses
  • 12- For dealing with my crazy family and their teasing
  • 13- For knowing exactly where i like to be touched
  • 14- For how you don’t mind holding my hand or showing me affection even in public
  • 15- For buying my book
  • 16- For taking me to a Rangers game even though you arent crazy about hockey like me
  • 17- For your anxiousness for our future
  • 18- For knowing exactly when im going to text you
  • 19- For listening to my stories even though you might have heard them 1000 times before
  • 20- For dealing with me when im over emotional
  • 21- For staying strong when I am too weak to even speak
  • 22- For letting me tell you about your faults and not getting angry but instead taking our talk to heart and seeing it through your own eyes
  • 23- For standing by me during my job transition
  • 24- For being completely devoted to me and only me
  • 25- For wrestling with me
  • 26- For stopping when i ask you to quit tickling me
  • 27- For not stopping when i ask you to quit tickling me
  • 28- For coddling me when my belly is upset
  • 29- For taking care of me when im sick, even though you know you are going to get sick also
  • 30- For getting me my laptop and phone when you knew i needed it but couldnt do it myself
  • 31- For picking me up that night i was drunk at Terrordome
  • 32- For dealing with me on said drunk night and helping me get my boots off because i couldnt stop laughing
  • 33- For supporting my dream of opening my own bar and restaurant
  • 34- For wanting to be a part of said business once we open it
  • 35- For doing the math on things because you know i hate it
  • 36- For saving my life
  • 37- For kissing my hand before you leave, every time, without fail.
  • 38- For scratching my back when i unhook my bra at night
  • 39- For fitting perfectly when i rest my head on your shoulder when we fall asleep
  • 40- For telling me I am beautiful, even when i wake up with Medusa hair
  • 41- For taking me to the beach in the middle of the night when you knew i had a bad day and you knew it would make me feel better
  • 42- For always finding me Peach Cobbler ice cream when you know its my absolute favorite
  • 43- For always kissing me good night
  • 44- For letting me put my cold hands or feet on you to warm them up
  • 45- For holding my face in your hands and looking into my eyes
  • 46- For calling me your "kitten"
  • 47- For coming home to me after work in the middle of the night
  • 48- For leaving your coffee cup places
  • 49- For allowing me to cook for you, take care of you and rub you when you have had a bad day.
  • 50- For giving me reason after reason to be a better person and pursue my life goals and dreams.

There are many many more that I could put down...I could keep going and going on all the ways that I love you...but I didn't want to overload you. I am so happy to have you. And I hope you know that you are so loved.
 

With everything I have to give, 
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment