Friday, April 29, 2011

The Butterflies

Tonight is Manda's senior prom. I remember my senior prom. I remember exactly how it felt. Accomplished. Proud. Grown. I wonder if she is feeling that right now. I wonder if the things she's thinking are the same as the things I was thinking. I wonder if she will feel like a movie star when shes all dressed and ready to go. I know I did.

But Anyway -

Absolute desire is swimming through me. I don't know if its the fantastic spring weather or my wonderful, handsome Adam...but it feels so good. It's like a drug that I am addicted to. Like, I need that fix that I can't get enough of. I need him in my veins...floating through my body. Making me intoxicated.

Baby, are you listening? You are my narcotic...my hallucinogenic...my stimulant. You are the chemicals flowing through my body that makes me feel absolute euphoria. Perfection. You make me glow. And I don't think I would be able to survive without you. I am an addict. 


I love how things all around me are changing. Everything, all at once. The seasons, my job, my relationship, my sister...Everything is turning it's cycle and it makes my little cup of joy overflow. 

If I was any more happy then I am now, I would be pissing glitter. 

Rammstein is next week...on the 5th...And it's the day after Adam and I have been together for 6th months. It doesn't feel like it's only been 6 months...It feels like forever. Like, I have had him as a piece of my life for a lot longer. 

This is where my path ends...With my hand in his for as long as we both shall live. And I can't wait to set everything in motion. 

With butterflies flying in my chest,
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment