Friday, April 22, 2011

In The ABCs Of Growing Up

Flowers are blooming everywhere. The trees are sprouting their buds which will turn into green leaves. The robins are gathering little pieces of life around them to build their nests, to lay their eggs...to restart their circle of life. It's absolutely beautiful...The ongoing perfection of the Earth makes me shiver with excitement.

I have so much news...I had an interview at Friday's last night. The server manager enjoyed my company so much that I was asked to meet the DM today, at 2:30. I am so excited...I am prettyyyy sure I got this job on lock down, and just in perfect time too. Also, I may be able to start the other bar around the middle or end of May...and of course I am still at Cumberland...but who knows how much longer I will be there with these 2 new job opportunities. Maybe things will start looking up. Maybe I will be able to start making something of my life...Secure a wonderful future for Adam and myself. 

There's been talk of moving. Away. Him and I. Where to, you ask? Not exactly sure yet. Maybe near by, maybe another state. Maybe down south. But it doesn't matter to me, as long as we are together and living our life.

"I already have it." He whispered to me...it made my skin tingle...goose bumps instantly rose to the surface sending a chill all the way down my spine....my stomach flip flopped.....10 million butterflies flew into my throat...I know exactly what I would say.

Darling, i will love you until the end of time. 

Don't feed me violins .... just run with me through rows of speeding cars....




I know exactly what I would say.  

You will forever be my guiding light and savior,
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment