Monday, April 25, 2011

Basket Full Of Sugar And Eggs Day

Yesterday was Easter, and even though its not really a celebrated event for me..i participated...I got a basket full of candy from my Mama...But what a mess the day was. Mom decided to invite almost the entire family and then some, over for dinner. Now, I need to explain something to you, before I tell you the stories. My family is fucking crazy. I know, I know...everyone thinks their family is insane...but, for serious...my family is bat shit crazy. 

There was my mom, Garrett, and my sister. Mike was also here. Then, Gamma came up from North Carolina. There was Uncle Bill and Brenda. Aunt Josie and Uncle Fred and her sister and husband. There was Garth and Garrett's good friend George. Great Gram also was here...and of course, I was present for all the dysfunction. Mom drank a lot...Garrett looked worried...Manda was drinking also...Gamma was trying to be social to everyone. Uncle Bill drank so much he got red blotches all over him and couldn't stop talking about the "mule." Brenda is just hilarious and loud, like always lol. Aunt Josie couldn't leave the cats alone, and Loser disappeared literally 5 minutes after she got here...she just MAULS them...(here kitty kitty) Uncle Fred was just everywhere...Her sister wouldnt stop staring at me...her husband was all up in everyone's business. Garth ate everything and George...well, he was fine. Great Gram is a frisky old lady and me, well....I drank an entire bottle of wine...just so I could find humor in everything that was happening.

So, Uncle Fred broke a chair and fell backwards into the wood stove, slicing his arm open and bleeding all over everything. Garth tripped over the baby gate that we use to keep Nashi out of the kitty box. Great Gram slapped George on the ass, hard! and then high fived my mother...I got drunk, Mike got drunk, Manda got drunk....Uncle Bill was WASTEDDDD....

Adam had to work....lucky...

It's times like this, I think about how my wedding would go. Everyone would be cool and calm and collected...and then everything would turn to shit once we got to the reception. Open bar? Probably...Crazy ass drunken family?....Very likely. Happily ever after with the most amazing man I have ever met? Most deff.

The thought of  just going into my room to masturbate until everyone left, actually passed though my mind. That, or leaving to go find some LSD to be able to deal with everyone... joking....kind of. But, I enjoyed the day, and seeing Gamma and Great Gram is always a treat. (hearts!) I wore ears AND a fluffy bunny tail that they both got a kick out of.

And I don't think I mentioned...I got the job at Friday's! They told me I would start my 8 days of training this Wednesday and they would be in touch about the time...So, I sit with anxiousness. Waiting and pacing. I really need to start this. There is so much that needs to get taken care of before Adam and I can start getting our shit in order...before we can move...before I can get a car...But it IS a process, ya know? Each day that passes, we get closer and closer to living together and working toward our dreams. It's going to happen. It will. It just takes time. And the time that passes in between the start and go is whats killing me.

I am so happy and so incredibly anxious, I itch, everywhere. 

But this concludes the things I have to say...I am waiting for my Mama to call me and let me know when we are leaving to bring Gamma to the airport. It won't be until June that I get to see her again. But, with Gampa's passing, she will get to visit more often. I love that woman. 

Lighting candles to induce success, 
-J.C.

1 comment: