Friday, January 14, 2011

AT&T Can Choke On 1,000 Cocks And Then Some

So, this isnt going to be a sweet and loving and intellectual blog...I have some ranting and bitching to do.
So, I got paid this afternoon...198 dollars for 31.5 hours of work. Well, Adam gave me 50$ the other day, so i could pay my ridiculous phone bill and give mom the other 75$ I owe her. So, it evened out...i would have had enough IF I wasn't raped by taxes on my check. 

So, I owed AT&T 215 dollars...and I have 33$ to my name...for a week.

Now mind you...I have been paying this bill for months...alone. Not that I mind it because the phones were being used...well, now only one of the phones is being used, mine...

But yet, im still forking out money like whoa...and there's nothing they can do to help me lower my payments unless I can come up with a butt load of money to cancel the two phones that aren't being used. 

So, as of right now, I'll owe 230$ by the 23rd of this month...And then the bill will be cheaper because they helped me a little bit and I'll be able to save 80 bucks a month... 
So, starting the beginning of February... I'll be able to put money away and save...anything that isn't going to be used to pay AT&T will be put away in our bank account for an apartment. 

With this getting taken care of today...I feel a sense of accomplishment and there's a little bit of hope...I just have to get passed this one little hump...this 230 dollar hump...and I'm back on to apartment saving.

I am also going to look for another job...because I need to. I need it if I want to move out of here and into a better place. With Adam. So we can start our life and do the thing we want to do without any influence...or drama...

And so i can get rid of these blasted headaches.

Hopefully Yours, 
- J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment