Friday, January 21, 2011

Roses Bloomed This Winter

So much has changed this winter. So much life altering things. And I am so happy about it.
My mama has finally found someone that loves her just as much as I do. Garrett moved in and things around the house seem almost semi normal. For a change. 

Maybe this is what I have been waiting for?

Will this become new family? I wonder how long it will be until he asks her to marry him. That would be so perfect. 

Also, I have the most amazing boyfriend in the history of boyfriends and together we are starting our life with each other. And things are semi normal. :)

Maybe this is what I have been waiting for?

Will this become new family? I wonder how long it will take until he asks me to marry him. 

That would be so perfect.

Even though I have been super sick for about a week...today feels good. 

And the next days to come, will be better.

Smiling, 
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment