Monday, January 24, 2011

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 8:29 PM NY Time

Ive been doing alot of thinking, and ive come up with some ideas on why i live the life i do...and the main factor in all of them seems to be one thing....My Mother.

I mean, seriously. She bitches and moans and groans about me giving her money, but she wants hundreds of dollars...hundreds of dollars that i dont have. Where does she want me to get it from? My ass? Seriously. She drinks all her money away. Theres never any food in the house, but yet, there always seems to be beer in the fridge.

My poor sister goes days without eating dinner sometimes.

Shes got all these guys up on her, but yet she cant keep one around long enough to let them see who she really is. Or better yet, who me and my sister are. Like Mike Brewer Aka stalker status. He would be alright, except for the fact that he stalks the house, and goes insane and wont stop calling my mothers phone. That landed him with a 2 year restraining order. Then this dude Sarge. Hes a frigging wierdo, and i cant handle him and his odd-ball-ness..."camera one, camera two" Ive never talked to him when he was completely sober...that should say something right there...

But yet she tells me MY life is falling apart...I had to withdraw school because she wouldnt help me get there. She wants all this money, but yet she wont help me get to work, so i can make money to give to her, save up, and get my car on the road. I cant save money to move out, i cant buy christmas presents...i cant even buy clothes that i so desperately need because im losing so much weight from not eating. I cant buy groceries, so my sister can have dinners. I cant get health insurance, so i can get new contacts since mine are scratched and i cant see through them. I cant go to the dentist to get my wisdom teeth out. I cant do anything...and why? Because i have to give her everything. She demands everything...and if she doesnt have it...

....im going to be homeless....

Now is that fair? Tell me...is that fair? If i dont hand her 165$ by this friday, shes kicking me out. She knows i dont get paid for another 3 weeks. I just started a new job for christs sake....she knows i dont have it, she knows i wont have it....so why put those demands on me. Why Stress me out for no reason?

I'll tell you why...because she know i have no where to go. She knows i dont have it, and she knows this is her way of finally washing her hands of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment