Friday, January 7, 2011

An Unbroken Heart

For the past 24 years, I have lived my life in a fantasy. I conjured up a world where I didnt have to deal with the reality of what was really happening in front of me. The Elsewhere...I call it, Through the years, this world became very real for me...it made the days go by faster and i cried a lot less...

A few months ago...while peeking out of the door of The Elsewhere...Someone spotted me. All they saw was a flash of teased out bleach blond hair and heard my big mouth. Now, it's very rare for me to even open the door to The Elsewhere, because when i do...things like this seem to happen. (not that i mind even one bit this time...i'm just saying)

But anyway...as i was saying...He saw me out of the corner of his eye...one of the first times i opened my door...the next time He saw me...he heard me speak, well, complain more or less...and then He sought me out...Digging through the internet looking for me...because, after all...everyone has a facebook, right? but, alas...He found me...pursued me...because it's rare for someone to get stuck in His mind, like I did...I just think it's amusing how one afternoon, whilst peeking from a crack, He saw me...and I instantly imprinted upon him...I feel like, from THAT moment...He knew exactly who He would spend the rest of his life with.

And from the first moment I lay eyes upon Him...for real...my soul knew where it belonged.
I wonder how often this really happens in someone's lifetime...Probably never. Maybe it would? 

It doesnt matter what happens in other peoples life...what matters is that i found the reason why my heart beats and i now know why i breathe...

And it's all because i cracked open the door to The Elsewhere...and for the first time in my entire life...I let someone come visit me inside...


I hope He likes the gardens.


Insanely yours, 
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment