Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lillies Along My Walkway

It's cold outside, but everything is so warm inside. 
You left not too long ago...and it was almost exactly like every other time you leave...
You leave a half finished cup of coffee on my end table...and every time I catch it out of the corner of my eye...a smile appears instantly. 
The other night, you left a tiny little heart, in black ink, on top of my right hand. When I woke up the next morning, I saw it, and it put me in an amazing mood for the rest of the day.

See,it's just little things like that...stupid, small little things that I notice all the time that makes me feel perfect.

You know what else...the way you stare at me while you're driving...even though you think i dont notice and I'll pretend to look elsewhere...but I know youre looking at me...I can feel your eyes on my skin...

I love the way it feels when we lay together...i love that one time...when we were laying there and you patted your shoulder, as if to say, get into your spot...and i scooted over to lay on you...

I love when we fall asleep...and our noses are almost touching...or the way it feels when i wake up in the morning to look into the most beautiful set of eyes I have ever seen in my life. 

If you ever catch me just staring at you for long periods of time...this is whats going through my head...

I can not believe someone, as wonderful and handsome and perfect as you found me and claimed me for your own. 

I didnt think i could ever be this lucky...

I want to stay with you forever. 



Always your kitten, 
-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment